The NY Actors Tweetup is a casual (& free!) networking group where actors and entertainment industry folks of all stripes can get together, share resources & have fun. We welcome actors, writers, directors, casting directors, designers, technicians and all others interested in talking about the arts.
Get On the Invitation List
Interested in connecting with like-minded professionals who want to bring indie projects to life? Then add your email here & we’ll send you our event announcements.
Articles & Tips
- Actor Poachers, Beware
- 5 Tips for the Networking-Averse
- How to generate opportunities when you’re an independent artist or freelance professional
- 3 Ways to Protect Your Fellow Actors From Scams
- Don’t Submit Yourself Willy-Nilly and 4 Other Great Tips
- Why Relationships Matter to Your Personal Brand
- How To Meet People At A Film Festival The Organic Way
- Forget These 5 Networking Myths
- 10 Ways to Nurture Your Network
- Want to Bolster Professional Relationships? Ignore Social Media
→ more articles
→ more photos